Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > Maxisys can't read and test for fult cod...
Maxisys can't read and test for fult code engine and emmobiliser of Nissan PicUp 2003 and Toyota Avalon 2001

3002 Views 6 Replies Latest reply: 2016-10-11 08:15:36

•   Level 2   
    (29) points
    hedypshtewan
    2014-06-20 17:07:39
    I have a maxisys and I hade tested on 2 Toyota avalon 2001 cars an 1 Nissan picup 2003 models and maxisys can't test of engine and emmobiliser for foult code. I sendet rport of data logging but the server is to bussy the devise pop up messeage sending faild please try agine later after many times I sended rport of bouthe cars but thy don't answer and help me. Please help me to choose a good device for my work tell me what device can reade all cars.

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65

2014-06-20 18:19:52 (Reply to:hedypshtewan)

what region are you in,usa,europe,etc. I am in usa and i have no problems at all diagnosing this vehicles in question.I strongly believe you have one of the best tool on the market if not the best. also don't forget to choose your region before hand or communication will not be possible or error like that could happen.

•   Level 2   
    (29) points
    hedypshtewan
    2014-06-22 18:07:55
    I know to choose my region before hand but ddin't work I hade scaned alot of cars like kia rio kia optima GM Toyota Camry isuzu ....... device working good. Just can't sacan of Toyota Avalon 2001 and Nissan PickUP 2003. I sendet datalogging report of this problems but thy ddin't updated software for this cars yet.

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65

2014-06-23 07:10:06 (Reply to:hedypshtewan)

I understand what your saying but what is your region.i live in usa and i don't have this
    issues.from 1997 and up i can do all toyota vehicles with no problems at all.maybe we
    have different softwares?

•   Level 2   
    (21) points
    keith

2014-06-23 22:46:54 (Reply to:hedypshtewan)

Hello.

If you still cannot upload the datalog, you can update the system and software version on the Maxisys first.

1. Go to System Update to download to the latest version first.

(At the bottom of the Maxisys screen, press the house icon that looks like a house and does not have a letter M inside. Then you will find System Update. )

2. Open the Update menue and then update the software version to the latest one.

PS: When doing the update, it is recommended to connect Maxisys to Internet via Ethernet connection.

•   Level 2   
    (33) points
    isaac

2016-09-28 23:35:16 (Reply to:hedypshtewan)

Dear sirs, please can you explain new what do you mean by choose region???
    Appreciate your help.
    Thanks

•   Level 9   
    (3413) points
    Support02

2016-10-11 08:15:36 (Reply to:isaac)

When you select one car, like Toyota or Kia, it will ask you to select one region to go ahead. Usually it is suggested to select  the sales region instead of mafacture region.
  Total1 Pages